Quartz is a beautiful material that can be used for many different things. It’s clear, durable, and easy to maintain. Quartz countertops are one of the best options if you’re looking for a modern look in your kitchen or bathroom.
Pros and cons of quartz countertops are plenty, but here are three of the most important factors to consider before going with this option.
Price: Nowadays, you can find a lot of different types and styles of quartz on the market. The costs for each material will vary depending on its type, color, and grade. Quartz is an expensive countertop material on the market. You can be expected to pay anywhere from $8-30 per square foot, which doesn’t include installation costs.
Durability: Quartz is a naturally pretty durable material. It’s made with 100% natural quartz crystals that have been formed over millions of years under extreme pressure and heat. As a result, it’s one of the strongest materials available and is scratch, stain, and heat resistant. Because of this durability, it can be used in homes and things like commercial buildings or even swimming pools.
Longevity: You’ll want to ensure that your quartz countertops are installed correctly to ensure longevity. If you notice any signs of cracking, peeling or chipping along the seams, it’s best to hire a professional to repair or replace them.
When considering whether or not you want quartz countertops in your home, let yourself imagine all of the beautiful things they can be used for. You’ll want to make sure that you’re ready for not only the high cost but also installation and possible
Here are seven other reasons why quartz is the best countertop material:
- Quartz is low maintenance: Quartz countertops are super low maintenance. You can clean them with just soap and water, or you can take it up a notch by using something like CLR to get any grime off your quartz surface.
- Quartz is heat resistant: Another great thing about quartz countertops is that they are heat resistant! So you can place hot pans and dishes on your quartz surface without having to worry about them damaging your countertop.
- Quartz is scratch resistant: One of the best things about quartz countertops is that they are scratch-resistant! So you can accidentally scrape your knife against them or drag a pan across the surface without worrying about it leaving a mark.
- Quartz is bacteria resistant: Quartz is also bacteria-resistant, making it a great choice for kitchen countertops. So you won’t have to worry about any nasty germs or bacteria building up on your quartz surface.
- Quartz is personalized: One of the best things about quartz countertops is completely customizable. You can choose any color, pattern, or even stone type to create a unique look for your countertop!
- Quartz is environmentally friendly: It turns out that quartz countertops are also environmentally friendly. They use less energy to produce than most types of countertop material; they are non-toxic and can be recycled!
In conclusion, there are many benefits to choosing quartz countertops for your kitchen or bathroom. So, when you are considering whether or not they are the right choice for you, think about all of these great benefits!